Hello, my name is Claudia Jaime, I have 21 years, I am Venezuelan, I love kids, I want to be an Au Pair ... I invite you to know my world. I hope you like ...
RSS

lunes, 27 de diciembre de 2010

A little part of me! :)

Hi future Host Family!! ... This is part of me! :)
I like many sports, football and baseball are my favorites, I love to swim and I´ve been in swimming class almost 10 years i enjoyed it a lot. I love to read is one of my hobbies. I love Paulo Coelho books, I love listening to music, I like to hear all kinds of music, for me is the universal language. 
 
I love to cook, this is one of my favorite thinks without any doubt, I love to cook Italian food, Mexican food and Spanish food. I also love to make cookies, muffins, cakes, and other desserts.
I´m a really good chef, it have been told
 
I love to ride a bike and rollerblading, but I  don't have much time to practice because of my studies,  I love to fish, I do it once a year when I visit my family who lives near a lake


I like go out to parks, make the typical picnic on a Sunday, play a ball game, is something I enjoy very much. 
 
I like professional photography, one of my dream is to buy a professional camera, I really love everything that can be expressed with a photograph, I think it is something magical.



I love to travel, meeting other cultures, other places.

I love movies, the beach, in fact everything that has to do with nature ... and also spend some quality time with my family and my closest friends...

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario